Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Rewigged Samantha

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for those who helped me with their suggestions of wigs. I ended up buying the Denise wig in dk brown from Monique. It's very nice, I like it. By the way, the Clara wig from Kemper is discontinued for those who did not read my previous post.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post pics when she is done!I can't wait to see her!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did take pictures, but I don't have a digital camera yet so I have to wait until I get it on picture CD. [img]redface.gif[/img] I plan to buy one though when they have the day after Thanksgiving sales! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Just a side note Monica- Wal Mart has a Kodak digital camera on sale this week for $98- I am contemplating that or a new doll...... LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, thanks for the tip, namesake!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •